Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Member Monday!

Good morning, everyone!

Can you believe there's only FIVE MORE DAYS until Christmas?? I'm not even anywhere near being ready and we are having my family celebration at my house this year! Eeeeeppppps!!

I know I should be readying the house and finding last minute gifts, but I have to admit: I'm stuck on the computer - looking at all the gorgeous work in the Gallery! Have you visited lately? There's some really great inspiration in there...

Like this page, from design team member Audra:


Or this awesome project, from Scrapdango member Nessa:


How about this one, from Guest Designer Amy:

I'm telling you, if you haven't visited in a few days - get over there! Leave some love!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours - I'll post more later on this week.

No comments: