Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Kits and Subscription Special!!!

I LOVE these kits for January and am so excited to show them to you. You can see larger photos of the kits and see all the kit contents here.

First off, the sugar kit. I am the first to admit that I am not really a fan of the color pink, so doing a really pink sugar kit is hard for me, but I know that there are a lot of people who are fans of pink and every now and then a sugar kit has to have some pink doesn't it? Well, I thought this kit was the perfect compromise because there is some pink but then also a lot of pretty blues and other colors. I definitely don't think it's overly pink, and I'm even excited to use it. This kit uses new Bella Blvd. Lovey Dovey, but I also added in some My Mind's Eye Lush and Lost & Found. Along with some fantastic embellishments from Pink Paislee, American Crafts, LYB, MME and a super cute stamp from Glitz, I think this is a perfect Sugar kit to start off the new year.

January 2011 Sugar Kit
Featuring Bella Blvd. Lovey Dovey and MME Lush and Lost and Found

Next up, the Spice kit. This kit features the new Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 line. I LOVE these papers. Add in some super fun and unique embellishments from Canvas Corp. like the canvas and burlap items and the tiny clothespins, some super cute buttons and cool chipboard alpha from Ruby Rock-It and even a bottle of Smooch Spritz in Cherry Ice, and you have one cool and fun kit. This would be a great kit to scrap New Year's stuff.

January 2011 Spice Kit
Featuring Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934


Finally, I even made a kit add-on this month that can go with both kits. Some of the items are similar to those in the spice kit, but they are all different. The spritz is pink although it looks rather red in the bottle. I am selling this kit for $9.00. It retails for more than that. If you are a subscriber and want the add-on, PM me so that I can reserve you one and add it to your monthly kit payment.
January Add-On Kit

You can pre-order any of these kits here. If you would like to sign up for a membership and be sure you get these fabulous kits each and every month, you can do that here or email me at dhlough@comcast.net. Sign up this month for a 12-month sugar or spice membership and get any past 2010 kit for free now or sign up for 6 months and get a free January Add-On kit.

No comments: