Wednesday, March 9, 2011

hello!

Good Afternoon everyone. I have been wondering what to write about on the blog this week so I though that I would ask you....what would you like to see on the blog? We are here for you and we are listening.

We all know that Monday is Member Monday on the blog, but what else do you want? So I came up with a list of things and was hoping you ladies would let us know.

reviews on products
sketches
challenges
how to's
layouts
product ideas
what is new
card challenges
sneak peeks from kits/projects


Let us know!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

any or all of the above would work for me!

ginalovesdave said...

I love sneak peeks! Also, since I'm new I may be missing this somewhere, but I would love to see layouts, etc. linked up with the specific kit for the past months, and identified sugar/spice. I always am in need of inspiration!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Thanks ladies! Gina I will post them now! thanks!