Sunday, March 18, 2012

Good day all. My first blog post here. It is a bit off-putting. I mean look at the talent that I have to follow! However, one thing I am sure of is the sugar kit was wonderful to work with so I can take confidence in that!
In my family, March is birthday month. I decided that I needed to make birthday cards. I love the way they turned out. It is hard to go wrong when any paper you pick up coordinates with every other.

I had never used the wooden doilies before but I really liked them. As you can see I cut one in half. It was very easy - I just scored it with a craft knife and snapped it.
To be honest, I wasn't sure about the orange and teal color combination. I have a tendency to avoid combining orange with much of anything. I think I learned my lesson with this kit. I now love it together. These projects show it.

2 comments:

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

Great job, Kimberly!

Jessica said...

Wonderful job on your projects. :)