Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jessica's April Spice Kit Reveal

Happy Wednesday everyone. 

Being that I have a little boy and girl I love that Scrapdango offers the Sugar and Spice kit.  Did you know?  You can choose whether you want to receive the Sugar kit, Spice kit or both kits each month in our Everything Nice Combo kit membership.  Well, without further ado here are my examples for the April Spice Kit. 

Here is a close up of my single layout.  These sticker embellishments were awesome to work with. 


I love these stars that came in the kit.  The texture on them is pretty cool. 


I always want to make boy cards but tend to shy away because I just don't have the right materials.  That was so not the case for this kit.




Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another reveal.

No comments: