Saturday, June 14, 2008

Font Friday ~ Challenge # 13

I was searching through my fonts and came across this fun and funky one that I wanted to share with you. It is called Dirty and Classic. I just love the look of this font.



You can download your new font here: Dafont

For downloading instructions click here: How to

I would like to see you use this awesome and beautiful font on a layout or card. Please email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and put" Scrapdango Blog Challenge" in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for the monthly draw. Good luck.

~Tara~

4 comments:

GinniG said...

I'm a font addict and I LOVE this one Tara!!! Off to upload it now! TFS!

Regina said...

I love this one! Thanks Tara!

Jackie Plank said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous font, gonna have to get that one.

audrey said...

I downloaded this font, really cute. I now have windows vista and its different then my old xp, so will find it someday when I;m not looking for it!!