Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blog Challenge # 16

It's time for our next Blog Challenge. I hope you love these as much as I do!
My challenge to you gals is a photo based one. I want you to scrap photos that are void of any human beings!! Yep... I don't want to see any pics of you, your kids, your significant other, your parents, your friends, your neighbors etc.... no people allowed!!


I did this layout using Jackie's beautiful bird pictures for the Scrap Me Up challenge.


Remember to send me your creations at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this months Blog Prize draw. I'll post a pic of the prize tomorrow.
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara

3 comments:

Places to Go and Things to Eat said...

Fun! I can't wait to do this!

Anonymous said...

I will give this a go, have some gorgeous flowers to scrap.

Regina said...

great challenge...I love doing no people layouts