Monday, September 22, 2008

Sketch Puzzle ~ Challenge #21

I love making and solving sketch puzzles. I haven't posted one on the blog for awhile and I have had a request for a new one.

Since we had our wonderful chat with Kelly Shults I thought in keeping with the theme that I would use one of her great sketches. Yes... Kelly is a sketch artist as well. She wears many hats!! You can check out her sketches on her blog: Kelly Shults Designs.

I have made two versions of the same sketch:

Medium Version

Hard Version

Once you are done solving the puzzle, print it out and use it as the foundation of your next layout or card. Then, email it to me at: thynner5@yahoo.ca and please put Scrapdango Challenge 21 in the subject line. I will then put your name on a ballot for this months Blog Prize Draw...... a Widget Kit. The lovely Bazzil Stitch set!!

If you have any problems printing it off I will gladly email the sketch to you!

Have fun and Happy Scrapping!

~Tara~

3 comments:

GinniG said...

I did it!!! Thanks for the "real" instructions Tara! Hehe!

GinniG said...

Just posted my version in the SD gallery! I had FUN with this! (Well at least AFTER I figured it all out anyway!) Hehe!

KerrynF said...

Loved working this out Tara, what a fabulous idea.
I have worked it out and printed it off. Hopefully I can have a play with it sometime.