One of my favorite things about Spring is the blooming of beautiful Spring flowers. The bright colors of the tulips and daffodils make me so happy. This tutorial will show you how to add a bit of Spring to your projects.
1. Cut eight 2" circles using any 2-sided Spring patterned paper.
2. Fold each side of the circle toward the center, as shown.
3. Arrange circles into flower pattern and glue edges of folds to each other.
4. Cut one 1/2" circle from different patterned paper and adhere to center.
5. Cut decorative leaf free-hand or from stencil.