Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday Kit Sale!!!

Get Past Kits for Only $15 and $20

I thought I better get in on the bandwagon and hold a Black Friday Sale!!! I have lots of leftover kits from the past year, and I'm clearing them out to make room for a new year of fabulous kits. Check them out in the store and snatch up some great kits at a fantastic price. Currently in the store you can only pay by Paypal, but if you would like to use a credit card, you can email me at heather@scrapdango.com with the kits you would like and we can make arrangments. There are only a few of each kit left, so if there is one you see that you would like, you should grab it quickly. Last time, I did a sale like this, many of them were sold out within a few days.

Check out all the kits in the store and get them before they're gone. These make great gifts for those scrappers on your gift lists or a little bonus for yourself.

No comments: