Thursday, June 16, 2011

STILL using my May Spice Kit!

Hi Everyone! Ellen Sosnoski here with a quick tutorial on adding some pizzazz to your layouts with "old stuff".

I found these photo corners when I was doing some re-organizing in my scraproom and thought....hmmmmmmmmmm...I can do something fun with these!

So, if you know me, you know I LOVE my Cuttlebug :):):)

Now these corners are self adhesive so you need some wax paper. Remember, you want a tight design since these photo corners are small, you will get more of an impression on them.


This is what it will look like when you are done running it through...



Peel off and trim of the excess and then layer them one on top of the other....




Here is the final layout....



And a close up of how I used them. Again, Using the May Spice kit.



No comments: