Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July Kit Reveal and August Sneaks

Hey all, I wanted to bring you some of the fabulous work that the design team did with the July kits.  Actually, right now, I just have work that 4 of the DTers did with the sugar kit to show you.  Due to high demand of the July spice kit, I was only able to send one to the DT and that one went to Canada where it took awhile to get to Laura due to slow postal issues following the Canada Post shutdown.  Laura will be revealing her projects soon, and I will post those when she does.

Here are my favorite layouts by Ellen, Vanessa, Celeste and Megan using the July Sugar kit, which features Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer and some Little Yellow Bicycle Sweet Summertime.  You can see the rest of the DT's July projects here.  There are still a few of the July sugar kits left, and you can order it in the store.

"Learn" by Ellen Sosnoski

"Going Home" by Vanessa Blythe 

"Jump n Splash!" by Megan Aaron 

"Relax" by Celeste Brodnik 

August Kit Sneak Peeks

The August kits feature brand new papers by a brand new company.  I know that these papers have been very popular in all the CHA reveals, and I am very excited to see them.  I will reveal the full kits soon and they will be up for pre-order so be on the look out.

August Spice Sneak Peek

August Sugar Sneak Peek

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

awesome! love the layouts everyone and the new look of the blog.

and the sneaks looook FABBBBB!