Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Video Tutorial Wednesday

Oh my! This week has been crazy for me after coming back from CHA and having to get caught up. I had been planning to post some CHA faves, but to be honest, I am kind of tired of seeing those posts everywhere. So I thought you might like something different.

This is a short tutorial video that I made a couple of months ago and never shared. In it I describe how to make gathered ribbon flowers. Incidentally, these same flowers are the subject of the challenge this week on Northridge Publishing's CREATE: Cards Magazine blog. So, if you happen to be inspired by the video, give it a shot and enter! There aren't any prizes but she features a bunch of cards each week and it's fun to see your name up there! I would love to see some Dango ladies featured!


No comments: