Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Spice Girls

The November Spice kit features Prima North country! Oh my!!!!!!!!!! This kit is full of fun papers and embellishments!

Here is Celeste's awesome creations!


Wouldn't you love to get this card in the mail?


LOVE the icy feeling this layout portrays!


The design of this layout is awesome!


Celeste ROCKS the two page layouts! Those trees are too cute!



I also got to work with the fabulous November Spice kit!!! Here is what I made

For this page I cut apart the green paper and pop dotted the border to add some dimension...The cuties are my boys!


I love to fussy cut and for this card I ct the reindeer out of one of the papers....


I also love to make flowers and used the leftovers from my layouts to create the flowers!


LOVE this paper...I added the snowflakes from the kit and a few gems from a previous kit and voila! The sweet baby is my Goddaughter with her grandfather (my brother)


And to wrap it all up I finished with this card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: