Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spotted in the Gallery

It's time to post what I spotted in the gallery this week. There is so much eye candy that it is hard to chose. :)

Here are some wonderful layouts I spied this week:

The first one I found is an amazing layout by Kathi. I love the deisgn of the layout and the cool pictures of the Wicked Witch!

Next I came upon this one by Anne Marie (sisterbug). I love her journaling and the color sceme she chose:

You can't help but be drawn to the "Piggy Back" layout by NubiaR1. The oversized star elements commands attention:

This card by Scrappygirl is amazing. I can't say enough things about the fish and the cool effect it makes. Nicely done.

Finally my gallery quest brought me to this wonderfully, creative layout by Mamakven. All I can say is.... WOW! The tree element is stunning!

Be sure to check the blog next week to see what I have spied in the gallery!

**Keep loading up the gallery with your scrappy creations! I have decided that for every layout I spy in the gallery and post on the blog.... will earn a ballot for the monthly draw!!

I'll post the latest winner tomorrow!

~Tara~

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Great LO's everyone!

Rebecca K. said...

Aww... thanks for featuring my tree layout!!! :-) what an honor!