Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spotted in the Gallery

Eye spy with my little eye.............. lots of eye candy!!
Ginni G created an amazing mini album that really caught my eye. It's awesome!
I also spied this wonderful layout Carrie did of Jovanna. The design is awesome and I am loving Bella Blvd! Look how grown up her sweet daughter looks now!


Julie also used the Bella Blvd for this great layout of her and her beautiful daughter. Love seeing a picture of her on the layout. Look at the proud Mama!



When I saw this layout by Heather.... I knew I had to post it. It is so fresh and funky. I love the black and pink combo. Rugged and beautiful!



The cover for Kathi's mini album is so sweet and pretty. I love the Basic Grey papers and the sweet birds in the paper:


I am in love with this layout my Rebecca (mamakven). I love the whole theme of the layout, the photo and the design. I think this may be my favorite of hers so far!


When I saw this photo in the gallery I knew I had to post it. Why?? Michelle Galloway's son is so darn cute!!

Back to a fantastic layout by Lucy Chesna. WOW...I am entranced by it. It is so beautiful, soft and full of details. I must find out how she altered her chipboard. Stunning!

Tracy (Momhinman) created this truly lovely layout. The papers are a PERFECT match for her photos. Notice the little bow in the hair? Great job!!

My last pick is by Tallgirl_msu. Look at all the wonderful eye candy on Jana's layout. It is full of color, has a fantastic focal picture and lots of wonderful layers!!

Be sure to check the blog next week to see what I have spied in the gallery!


**Keep loading up the gallery with your scrappy creations! I have decided that for every layout I spy in the gallery and post on the blog.... will earn a ballot for the monthly draw!! This month it is some lovely Maya Road stamps!

~Tara~

3 comments:

GinniG said...

Thanks Tara, but I didn't make the album. :) Shelley did! I just made a LO about the album!!! Hehe! So if I win the drawing this month I'll have to pay it forward to Shelley. Hehe!

GREAT LOs by the other ladies too! LOVE the picture of Michelle's son! Hehe!

Rebecca K. said...

HA! that would totally figure that the layout i made with a picture of ME with NO MAKEUP would be featured, LOL!!! no seriously, i'm so flattered :-)
rebecca

Heather Lough said...

Thanks for choosing my layout, Tara, and I love all the other creations too.