Monday, September 5, 2011

Member Monday

School's In is in full swing over at the Scrapdango forums.

Here are some of my favorite layouts from the past few days of School's in:

I really like the blocks of patterned paper and journaling cards in this one from chillycharlie













 













This one from #3sagirl has some great vintage elements

 Kristin's 2 pager is awesome with the fussy cutting and the banner title


Keep those layouts coming! And look for more "classes" coming up on Thursday :)

2 comments:

GinniG said...

GREAT pages ladies! CONGRATS! I am LOVING the School's In crop again this year! Meet me under the bleachers if ya want some brownies... ;)

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Thank you for picking my layout out of all of the awesome layouts created!