Monday, May 7, 2012

Crowned week 2: Pageant Moms!

We would be remiss to have a pageant competition and leave out those loveable, low-key pageant moms! My challenge to you is to create something for a mom in honor of Mother's Day. It can be a layout, card, or altered art. It can be made for your mom, your mother-in-law, a grandmother, a friend or sibling that is a great mom, yourself... anyone that is a mother figure. I used the May Sugar kit to create this for my mom (I just need to get a frame!) The pictures of her grandkids will go on the largest 9 circles. The three flowers at the bottom with the initials represent my sisters and I.
I was inspired by this! Entries must be posted by midnight EST Sunday, May 13th. I hope you can play along with us this week!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awesome challenge and I love what you created. I bet she will love it.