Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kimberly's Sugar kit Reveal

These kits are wonderful.  They are so versatile.  The colors are great and the embellishments are super. I had some old fall and Thanksgiving pictures which I used an d they came out wonderfully.  At the same time I had pictures of an Easter Egg hunt that my daughter did and I could use the same papers for those too - really there  is something for everyone and all times and seasons.
 Every year I take the kids to the park and we have a fall photo shoot.  This is about the only time that I can get them to pose for pictures so I take advantage of it.  This is my son on at last years photo shoot.  I love the fall look with the colors that matched the pictures.
 This was taking on Thanksgiving and once again you can see how well the papers and embellishments (the bingo card was from last month's kit) just fit together and made a great page
 I don't only have fall photos but I have spring as well.  See how well the papers from this kit make a brighty and sunny spring layout.  Gotta love it.
 The cards I made had the same spring feel.  I am actually eagerly awaiting a birthday or need for a thankyou card so I can use these bright and sunny cards.


No comments: