Monday, March 17, 2008

Check it Out!!

I am so very excited right now! I posted the first blog challenge the other day and I had recieved two entries for the challenge. All within 24 hours of the post.


I have to share the layouts with you. They are both so pretty and unique from eachother.


The first one I recieved was from one of our newest memebers, Rose. She did this sweet layout of her daughter:


I love the colors she chose and her pictures are really sweet. Great touch with the butterfly!



The next one I recieved was from Holly. Her layout is quite eye-catching:

I really love how the doodling draws attention to the beautiful photo. Again, love the butterfly accent!

Both Holly and Rose recieved a ballot for this months Blog Prize. There are still lots of opportunities to get ballots. Just keep your eyes on the blog! You have plenty of time to do this challenge as well. Please send yours to: thynner5@yahoo.ca and put "Scrapdango Blog Challenge" in the subject line.

Thanks again to both Rose and Holly for letting me post their lovely creations on the blog.

Happy Scrapping!


~Tara~

No comments: