Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween!!! Day 1

I thought this week I would post some Halloween things for you!

Today I thought I would post a few Spooky projects found in the Dango Gallery!


this festive layout is by Lisa (pictures2pages)...he is so adorable!


And this too fun multi photo layout was created by Kimmy (lostinadream) fabulous pumpkins!


Kim (karennie34) did a fantastic job creating this sweet layout!


SGodard really did create a fun and fabulous layout...it is purrrrrrrrrrfect!
Don't you just love this layout from Susan? Love how she was able to incorporate so many fun photos without the layout being overly crowded


This fantastic layout was created by Cheryl....aren't those photos adorable?


I hope you found some inspiration for your next Halloween project!

No comments: