Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

Well thank goodness Monday is over because now we can get on with our week.  I don't know about you, but Monday's for me I am just barely able to get the kids to school and do the basic tasks for the day.  I just feel like I'm doing so much catching up from the week prior and weekend.  That may explain why I didn't get the Member Monday posted yesterday.  So I bring you terrific Tuesday and some more great examples from the Scrapdango Gallery.

These are still some great examples of cards from our World Cardmaking Day Crop that I want to share with you.  Here are a couple that caught my eye.

Love the simplicity and color of this one by Kim (karennie34)

Also love this adorable card and pencil set by Kristin.  What a fabulous gift this would be for a teacher either at Christmas or end of the year.

Kristin, by the way, was the lucky winner of the School's In contest and will get a FREE 3 Month kit subscription.  Congrats Kristin.  Be sure to check out the forum, blog and/or Facebook page regularly to find out about new contests where you can win kits and other great stuff.  As a side note, watch for news on an upcoming design team call. ;)

Coming soon:  The much belated reveal of the October kits.

No comments: