Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blog Challenge #5

It's time for the first Blog Challenge for the new Monthly Blog Prize!!

I am feeling bright and sunny today because the weather has finally produced a beautiful day. The sun is shining bright and strong . I was inspired to create a bright and sunny layout.


Your challenge is to create a bright, bold layout. I would like to see you use up some of your older papers and embellishments. This is the time of year for Spring Cleaning so, use up some of your stash of scrappy goodies!


Here is my layout: Carefree Days




Please email your layout to me at: thynner5@yahoo.ca and put "Scrapdango Blog Challenge" in the subject line. You could also link it to the blog. Remember that you will recieve a ballot for this months draw. The draw will be the 15th of May. I will post plenty of opportunities to win an amazing prize.


What is the prize???? I'll post it tomorrow!!


~Tara~

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Hey Tara... what a fun challenge... love your LO

Regina said...

Great challenge Tara...love your layout!!!