Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scrapdango Updates

I am contantly blown away by the response to the challenges posted on the blog. I have a few wonderful creations to share with you today.

Here is a wonderful layout that Taryn made for the Spring Bingo Layout Challenge. I just love the colors in this darling layout.


The coolest thing about issueing challenges is seeing how everyone interprets it. My last challenge was a font challenge. I found this great font to share and challenged you to load it on your computer and create something with it. Well.... it appears that everyone thought the font would be great on cards!
First we have Amber and her lovely, colorful cards:

Colleen sent me these two amazing cards using the font:

Suzanne chose to start a beautiful mini album using this font:





Everyone here will recieve a ballot for this month's blog prize draw. Look for more chances to win this week.

Thanks again for sharing all these wonderful creations with us!

~Tara~

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wonderful creations ladies! :-)

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

OMGosh! These layouts, cards and projects just blew me away! Love everyone of them! Great work ladies!
Carrie

Colleen said...

Great job to all, including Tara for keeping us busy with the challenges.

Terri said...

FAB! FAB! FAB!!!!! I LOVE seeing all the creations here as well as our gallery!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!