Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tip Thursday

This is one of the best tips I ever recieved. My friend Deb taught this to me when I made my first real purchase.... Cutter Bee Scissors.
If you find that your scissors aren't cutting as good as they used to and are quite dull, just cut up a sheet of aluminum foil. The foil acts as a sharpening instrument. This tip has served me quite well and I am still using the very same pair today!
Also... if your scissors are getting sticky or gooey.. rub them with some undu. You scissors may stink a little bit, but they will be good as new.

If you have any tips you would like to share please email me at: thynner5@yahoo.ca and put "Scrapdango Blog Tips" in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for the Blog Draw!!

**UPDATE**

I wanted to add a great tip that Lois sent in to me. She suggested trimming aluminum foil in your trimmer to keep the blade sharp and crisp. Thanks for the tip Lois. You now have a ballot for the draw!

~Tara~

No comments: