Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happr St Patrick's Day ~ Challenge #3


I hope everyone has fun with today's holiday. Any excuse to have some fun is a good one. When I think of St. Patrick's Day the first thing I think of is Green Beer. Yep... I do. I don't drink beer but it reminds me of all the guys in the bars wearing silly hats and drinking green beer. It always proved to be very entertaining.
Nothing symbolizes St Patrick's day like the color green!!

Challenge #3:
This is a no brainer challenge. I would like to see you create a layout or card that uses the color green on it. It doesn't have to be all green... I just want to see some green visible on your creation. You will earn a ballot for the monthly draw. I will post the prize this week.
Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and please put Scrapdango Blog in the subject line.

~Tara~

No comments: