Sunday, March 29, 2009

Challenge #6 ~ Multi Photos

I am guilty. I am guilty of using one photo on the majority of my layouts. I find I love to showcase that one special picture on my layouts.

I realized last week that I need to use more photos. Using more than one photo really helps to tell a story. Sometimes you take so may photos that it is hard to pick just one to use.

Here is a layout I did using my Sugar Kit for the month. It is a series of photos I took at a Children's Festival here in St Marys last year. Paige had never had a Sno Cone before and wanted to try one. Well... she really loved it. Who wouldn't?? They are so refreshing and a great way to cool down on a hot day!


Challenge #6: I would like to see you use 3 or more photos on your layout. Please email your creation to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for the monthly blog draw. Put" Scrapdango Blog" in the subject line.
Due Date: March 31st
Draw Date: April 1st
~Tara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great page and I love the weaved ribbon!

Lucy Chesna said...

great challenge and love the layout

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Love how you weaved the ribbon in the chipboard!
Carrie