Saturday, March 21, 2009

Challenge #4 ~ Font Frenzy

I am a font-a-holic!! I can admit it. I love fonts!! All types of fonts. I am contantly looking through the web for new, fresh and funky fonts. I thought I would share my addiction with you gals.

I found a great font to use for Easter. It is called: Easter Fun

You can download it here: Dafont


I used it on this lovely Easter Goodie Bag. Instructions for this Goodie Bag will be included in the next Scrapdango Newletter so subscribe today!!




If you need instructions on how to download a font check out this help section at Dafont.


Challenge:
Download the font and use it on your next creation. Email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to earn a ballot for this month's draw.


Due Date: March 31st
Draw Date: April 1st
~Tara~

2 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

very cool...great challenge

GinniG said...

I'm a fontaholic too! TFS Tara!!