Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring 2011 Design Team and May Kits

Well, I am a little late in announcing this on here, but after much agonizing, I did pick a new Design Team. I had so many wonderful submissions, and it was such a difficult decision, but I think I came up with a fabulous team. Their term officially started on May 1st and will go until Oct. 31st. So without further ado, let's all welcome the new Scrapdango Design Team.



Laura Gilhuly, Design Team Leader

Celeste Brodnik, Sugar/Spice Designer

Ellen Sosnoski, Sugar/Spice Designer

Megan Aaron, Sugar Designer

Vanessa Blythe, Sugar Designer

I also chose a guest designer for June:


Nicole Wise, June Guest Designer


I am so excited to really start working with this new team. We already have some fun things planned, and I know that they will have tons of ideas. Their first reveal will be May 15th, and we will also have an event going on in conjunction with that, so be on the lookout for more news on that. I am really looking forward to seeing what the team does with the new May kits.


Speaking of the May kits, if you haven't seen them revealed on the homepage or in the message boards, here they are. I just love these kits. The sugar kit is so bright and happy--perfect for Spring and the "hopefully coming soon" Summer. The Spice kit is wonderful for all those vacation photos you might have but it can be used for so much more. I have put the kits up for pre-order in the store. Unfortunately, I am actually sold out of the spice kit already even though I ordered more product to make more kits this month, but I did make a spice kit add-on, so you can still order that and have all the papers and cardstock for a fabulous price. You can see larger photos and all the kit contents here.



May 2011 Sugar Kit
Featuring Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe



May 2011 Spice Kit
Featuring Simple Stories Destinations


May Spice Kit Add-On

No comments: