Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wild Wacky Wednesday

Well, my design team has been such a fabulous job at keeping this blog updated with the Member Monday posts and fantastic tips, tutorials and inspirational ideas for you all.  It gets to my week to post, and what happens?  Nada!  Sorry I didn't manage to get the Member Monday posted, but what I wanted to do was reveal the August kits and feature some layouts from these same fabulous designers. 

If you haven't seen them on the main page or message board, here are the August kits.  These are lines from the brand new company, Authentique, and these papers are such high quality and so gorgeous in person.  You can pre-order these kits here.

August Spice Kit featuring Authentique Journey

August Sugar Kit featuring Authentique Blissful 

And here some examples of what my uber talented design team did with the kits.  These are my favorite layouts from each member.

"Beautiful Bride" by Celeste Brodnik

"Dyeing the Eggs" by Megan Aaron

"Family" by Ellen Sosnoski

"Everyday I Love you More" by Laura Gilhuly

"Our Little Furballz" by Vanessa Blythe

You can see the rest of the design team layouts in the forum here.  Be on the lookout for information on the next big Scrapdango event.  It's going to be fun-tastic.