Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Changes

It's time to focus more on the blog. I have just made a few changes to the blog such as adding a counter, adding some cool and funky music, adding our members blogs and adding a slideshow to showcase our Dango Girls creations!!

For those of you who regularly post on your blogs and have been sharing with us.... I have added you to our blog list. I will be featuring a Dango Member and their blogs once a month.

The monthly prize draw will still be available. I will be posting a challenge every week and sneaking in some mini challenges as well.

There will be more sketches, more tips, and techniques and some cool fonts too.

Let me know what you think. Also let me know if you have any ideas or things you would like to see on the blog. Leave a comment below to earn a ballot for this months draw.

Our first Challenge will be featured tomorrow as well as this months prize!

~Tara~

4 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

thats wonderful Tara..I cant wait

Colleen said...

Yeah! Fun changes! Looks great!

KerrynF said...

It looks fabulous Tara and all sounds very exciting!

GinniG said...

So exciting Tara! Great ideas!