Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spotted in the Gallery

Eye spy with my little eye.............. lots of eye candy!!

Jackie created this amazing layout. I love the glitter and shine on it and the colors are so pretty!




Next I came across this lovely layout by Yaya Princess. Love the pretty design and details!


Who could resist this fun layout by Momhindman? I just adore the gingerbread and the adorable ruby buttons!




I found this great colorful card by Shelley (scrappergirl).



I really love this layout about 2006 by Colleen. Love the colors and the overall design!





Ginni G is next up with a great layout called Reindeer Footprints. Love the paper choice, the color scheme and the design!








Another one by Jackie caught my eye! I love the overall look of this layout and the photos of the horses are beautiful!





Along the same color scheme, I found this layout by Sandy (shykiwi). Love the clean and crisp lines to her layout and I adore the sweet photos.




This one really caught my eye!! I love the added dimension of the circles and how they literally pop off the page! Mamakven did an amazing job with this one!!






Be sure to check the blog next week to see what I have spied in the gallery!



**Keep loading up the gallery with your scrappy creations! I have decided that for every layout I spy in the gallery and post on the blog.... will earn a ballot for the monthly draw!!


~Tara~

2 comments:

Colleen said...

These are all great and thanks for picking one of mine! :o)

GinniG said...

We've got some awesome talent here don't we? Congrats to everyone who got picked! Thanks for picking one of mine too! :)