Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Challenge #5 ~ Blog Hop

Have you noticed on the right hand side of the blog all of Scrapdango's Favorite Blogs?? I try to visit them all every week and leave comments as well. I think it's a great way to show our support for one another and see a little of our friends lives. We have a great bunch of girls here at Scrapdango!!

Challenge #5:
I would like you to take some time to Blog Hop through the list. Pick at least 5 to check out and leave at least one comment on each blog! I am going to start a thread on the forum where I want you to post 5 interesting things you found on 5 different blogs!!

Everyone who participates will earn a ballot for this month's blog prize. Maya Mists Duo Pack!!

Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st

Check back tomorrow when I will be posting a fun little tutorial using this month's amazing Sugar kit!

~Tara~

6 comments:

Sue said...

Great challenge! Tara, I sent you an email on this. Off I go! Thanks (#3sagirl)
Sue

Heather Lough said...

Great challenge

GinniG said...

Fun challenge Tara! I'm off to check out some blogs! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

love the challenge...I need to update my blog now..lol

Colleen said...

So cool! What a great challenge!

Anne Marie said...

Great Challenge Tara left my comments on the thread!