Saturday, January 3, 2009

Monthy Prize Winner

I just love picking the winner every month for the blog. Since I have started to include the members that I spot in the gallery, there have been alot of ballots. I used the random generator this time and I am happy to announce this months winner is..........................

Sandy (shykiwi)!!!





Please send me your mailing address and I will send you some adorable Maya Road stamps!!
Remember that a new month has just begun!! I will post some new gallery finds tomorrow and a challenge to get your mojo started. You will earn ballots for any challenges you do, layouts I post on the blog, any tips or techniques you send in to me as well. If you have a challenge you would like me to post on the blog with a sample... you will also receive a ballot. I would like to see you get more involved and help me keep the blog active and full of fun and inspiration.

~Tara~

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Congrats Sandy!!

Heather Lough said...

Congrats Sandy. Have fun with your stamps.

GinniG said...

YAY Sandy!!! Congrats!