Monday, January 12, 2009

Challenge #3 ~ Ad Challenge

One of my favorite challenges are Ad challenges. I actually find I need to put on my thinking cap for these. SO..... go and grab your thinking caps and get creative.

The following Ad came from a fashion magazine. You can really find inspiration everywhere!!


You can use the color scheme of Black and White with a splash of red. Or you can use the quote or even the basic design elements. Have fun and get creative!
For my sample I chose to use the quote. It just seemed to fit well with my layout.

Here is a fun layout I did using my Sugar Kit. I used Ranger Crackle Paint on the chipboard and then highlighted it with Liquid Pearl to give it a beautiful Sheen. Paige looks great in purple.





Please email your creations to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca and put Dango Challenge #3 in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for this months draw of some amazing Maya Mists!
Happy Scrapping!
~Tara~

3 comments:

GinniG said...

Great challenges Tara! Somehow I need to catch up on them all! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

love the challenge and love the layout

Heather Lough said...

Great challenge and love the layout.