2 patterned papers
coaster or chipboard cut to 4x4
Post it Notes
die cuts/embellishments (optional)
1. Cut your patterned paper to 4x4 .
2. Adhere to your chipboard.
3. Trim around the corners.
4. Sand the edges. Make sure when you sand the edges that you sand downwards. If you were to sand upwards you would rip or tear your paper.
5. Ink if desired.
6. Add die cut border and embellishments.
7. Cut a piece of coordinating paper for your binder clip. Adhere to binder clip. I added a rub on flower.
8. Add ribbon to your binder clip.
9. Clip your Post it Note to your chipboard coaster. Voila!!
Here is the other one we made. They are so quick and simple to make. **You can add a magnet to the back of them so they can stick on the fridge**
Your new challenge is to make one of these for yourself or to give as a gift. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Scrapdango Blog Challenge in the subject line. You will earn a ballot for the monthly draw!
Due: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st