Friday, January 23, 2009

Challenge # 7 ~ Notebook

It is time for my next reveal and a challenge!!!

You have made a cute Post it Note Holder now I would like for you to make a Notebook. These papers are so pretty and elegant that I just had to make an altered journal. I bought a Composition Book for $1.99 and I grabbed my Crate Sugar Kit.

I cut the main paper to cover the front of the journal and adhered it. I then picked out one of the wonderful, glitter borders and adhered it along the left side to cover the "seam" to make it look prettier. I used my Chestnut Roan ink and inked the Maya Road letters and spelled out the word "Notes". Next I picked some of the cool Glitter Die Cuts and adhered them on the cover. I wanted the one flower to hang off the side a little. I love to do this!


Challenge:
I would like you to make a Notebook and email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca to receive another ballot for the Maya Mists Duo Pack. Yummy prize indeed!! Please put "Scrapdango Blog Challenge" in the subject line.

Due Date: January 31st
Draw Date: February 1st
**Check back tomorrow for another challenge and another kit reveal!!

~Tara~

3 comments:

GinniG said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL altered book Tara! I'm gonna have to go find some of that paper and do something with it! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

its awesome

Heather Lough said...

It's beautiful. I might make some for my kids for Valentine's day. They love little books to draw and write in.