Monday, January 19, 2009

Spotted in the Gallery

I spy with my little eye........ tons of eye candy!! You gals have sure been busy scrapper's this week!!

First up is my dear friend Audrey. I loved how she put so much detailing into her leaves. The photos are amazing and the color scheme is perfect!!

Next up is a beautiful layout by Sue. Her daughter is so pretty. Looks just like her Mom! I love the papers she used for her layout.



Heather created this next layout using her DT Kit and it is stunning! The colors, the design and the photos juts make you melt!

Julie used her DT kit for this awesome layout of her sweet daughter playing soccer. She is just adorable. Great design Julie. Love how she used your rubons!

Anne Marie has been busy working on her wedding album and creating some great pages.... like this one here. Great color choices and love the floral rubons.


Ginni was busy creating with her first GDT kit and created this wonderful page. Way to go Ginni!


Kathi created this amazing 2 page layout. Since I love seeing circles on a layout I was drawn to it right away. Love it!

There are so many beautiful elements in this layout by Scrappygirl. The colors, the photo and the cutest bird detail!!


Shykiwi captured her son's reluctance to get his picture taken beautifully in this page. Love the button details.
This 2 page layout by Kerryn is just way too funny!! Loved it!


Everyone whose layout I featured today will earn a ballot for the monthly prize draw. Remember the generous Maya Mist Prize Pack? Yummy!!

Keep loading your layouts in the gallery for more chances to win!

~Tara~

5 comments:

Colleen said...

So much scrappy goodness! Awesome work ladies!

GinniG said...

AWESOME choices Tara! Thanks for choosing one of mine too. :) Congrats to the others who were chosen!

Sue said...

Great layouts ladies!! I'm proud to be in the company of such great talent!!

Heather Lough said...

Great choices. Thanks for choosing one of mine. I did love that layout.

Anonymous said...

Wow, can you imagine the shock that I got when I checked out the blog today? What a pleasant surprise. thanks Tara. You ladies are such talented scrappers, I am honoured to be in your company!