Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Challenge #1

I have a great sketch that was designed by Carrie. It will be our first challenge of the year!!


Here is her stunning layout based on this sketch:


I am not sure which is prettier..... her sketch or her layout. Love the color combo and the design is wonderful.
Challenge: Use Carrie's sketch as the foundation for your next layout and either email it to me at thynner5@yahoo.ca or provide a link below. If you email it to me please put: Dango Challenge 1 in the subject line.
You will earn one ballot for the monthly draw!

~Tara~

3 comments:

GinniG said...

Ooohhhh!!! LOVE the sketch and the LO is GORGEOUS!!! Fab pic! Can't wait to get my January Spice kit cuz I have a great idea for the sketch using the kit! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

love the sketch

Heather Lough said...

Great sketch and I love Carrie's layout. It is a great photo and great papers, and the little brads all around the blue paper really add a nice touch.